Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

So many reasons to give thanks this year! First and foremost, Eric is back with us! I picked him up from the airport late last night so we were able to spend Thanksgiving together as a family for the first time :)


Also, Logan is now walking - can you believe it?? He finally let go of the furniture (and me) this past weekend and is all on his own now! And in 2 weeks he'll be a year old! He's just growing up so fast...


Time sure does fly by, especially when there's so much keeping us busy. I've only got 3 weeks left of my student teaching so I'm really getting to the point where I'm looking for a job to start in January. And I passed my last certification exam, so once I finish this internship all I have to do is apply to receive my teaching certificate! Seems like it's been a long time coming, but I definitely feel very prepared now.

As we near the holidays, I'm getting the last of the things together for Logan's birthday party, and Eric and I are planning out our trip to Indiana to see family at Christmas. This past year has been busy and tough, but I'm so thankful that we all got through it. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life!

And now I do believe it's time for a piece of pumpkin pie and some quality play-time with my little boy before bed. Happy Thanksgiving! :)

No comments: